WANT!

Dear Universe:

Please send me a dozen white-chocolate covered crispy rice hearts from Selma's. I had one last week and I've been day-dreaming about it ever since. Well, in between dreams of Barack Obama making me his "boo." [I know, random right?]

But really, I'm about THISCLOSE to robbing an old lady and taking her change purse to get some of these sweet treats! Grief coupled with my monthly hormone swings can make bad things happen. I'm jus' sayin'.

So save an old lady the drama. Make with the goods and nobody gets hurt.

Love,
Velvet


And in other news...
There is none. Aside from debating on whether or not I should treat myself to these morsels of deliciousness. It would be about $35 once I include shipping that would have to come out of my grocery budget because I don't have a lot of spare cash lying around. I'll hold off on this for a week. If I still want it, then I'll buy it. In the meantime, I'm researching the cost of building my own computer.