I have money. But I'm not spending.

Yes, I'm concerned about my job security and not having enough money for the future, but believe it or not, my biggest problem is laziness. I have two fully-funded goals that specifically require me to spend money: My new clothes and computer funds.

Clothes
When it comes to clothes, I'm out of my element. I'm more frump than fashionista and would like to change my look...well...as much as $500 will allow. I have fashionable friends, but they are used to my unlimited spending and have smaller bodies so I'm not sure how much help they can be. I've got $500 and a plus-sized body. Honestly, I'm not really looking forward to this and trying to avoid it. However even I'm getting tired of looking like hell, so I have to snap to it. It's just...I'm not really sure where to start. Meh...

Computer
I love computers and technology. The one I use at home I built myself back in 2001. Even after all the upgrades it's time for it to be replaced. However I can't figure out what I want. Build another one myself? Get a pre-fab? Get a laptop? I'm more interested in this than clothes, but I still repeat my "meh."

I think another problem I perceive is that I didn't budget enough money for each of these goals. Is $500 really enough? I'm not trying to replace my entire wardrobe, but will this be enough to get me a decent everyday work wardrobe? Is $1,200 enough for what I really want? Well, that's a hard question to answer if I can't settle on what it is I really want. That said, there's a part of me looking forward to the challenge of seeing what I come up with that ends up fitting my needs and budget. I'm confident I'll work something out. Eventually...whenever I get to it... : /