My networth and oatmeal

My net worth increased
In spite of depleting my savings for the vacay, I'm still worth something. :) Thankfully, the stocks rebounded so I made an addition $2,000 over last month. Guess I can retire at 70.25 instead of 70.50. Woot!

The cost of oatmeal at Corner Bakery has gone up
From $2.97 including tax to $3.09. It's not a huge increase, however for the sake of principal, I don't believe I should have to pay more than three bucks for oatmeal, brown sugar, and a sweet crisp. Oh yeah, no sweet crisp anymore! They give you some tiny piece of knarly ass. Whatever man, I'll just have to be more diligent of bringing my own oatmeal to work in the mornings. It's a pain in the ass to make, but I LOVE steel-cut oatmeal. I just need to find a way to make a huge batch of it without scorching the bottom of my pot.