A few changes to my side bars

Emergency fund
Goal reached! I anticipate using this money for minor emergencies, like vet care, repairs, etc.

Unemployment fund
With the EF out of the way I can get started on my UF. I anticipate having this completed by the end of the year.

Health care deductible fund
Good news here. It's not nearly as high as I thought (thought it was going to be around $3,000). If I go with the 90% coinsurance, the deductible is $1,000. 80% coinsurance has a $1,500 deductible. I decided to make the $1,500 my goal regardless of what I choose.

Health care price tags
We just found out how much our health care choices will cost us in 2008. Overall, not bad. It's a bit painful if you want to increase your coverage to have higher coinsurance and a lower deductible. That's what I'm looking at. The difference between 80% coinsurance and 90% coinsurance would be an additional $300. There's a chance I might need surgery next year. Is it worth $300 on the chance that I might have surgery? That's what I have to decide.