February 2010 Credit Scores

Because Experian is on that garbage, I could only pull my FICO scores for TransUnion and Equifax. In January 2009 my scores for them were 812 and 817 respectively. I ran my scores a month ago and got the following:


I'm really puzzled as to why my score went down. The most I had on any credit card at the time would have been $150. I don't have any other debt. My bills are paid on time. I check my Experian credit report for free and there was nothing there that would explain a dip in score (assuming my Experian score even went down). I'll have to wait until next month when I'll be able to check the other credit reports for free.

I have more cash this year, a trace amount of debt (at the most $150 at a time that gets paid off at the end of the month), so what gives? I'm hoping this isn't a trend and that my credit reports are ok with no wacky activity. I'm not one to worship credit scores, however I know it's going to come in handy for me in the future when I want to make a big purchase.

Meh. Guess I'll have to wait and see. *shrug*