Chistmas came early!


Thanks to me being like an annoying kid the day before Christmas, BF gave in to my nagging let me open my gift early. Actually, I started it by giving him his first. I was so excited to give it to him. What was it? The Truck Turner DVD! Early on in our relationship I brought this movie up because it stars Nichelle Nichols as a pimp. Imagine a movie with Issac Hayes playing a cop, Nichelle Nichols playing a pimp, and Yaphet Kotto playing...hell...anything! I always meant to get it get it for him, so I figured now would be as good a time as any.

I'm absolutely delighted with my gift he gave me, which is a Hello Kitty pendant like the one in the picture, as I'm a HK fanatic!

We both seem to be happy with our gifts, so it's a win for the both of us for getting something we both like and not breaking the bank! Woo hoo!