Net Worth for March 2008

  • Bottom Line: It's about 3.5% above last month. Huzzah.

  • Instead of my 401k being -14.1%, it is now -9%. That goodness for small favors. I guess.

  • I have about $982.83 in credit card purchases. This is mainly from getting ready for a week-long business trip, annual check-up for my pet, and a couple work-related purchases that went on my card that will be I can be reimbursed for. There were lots of purchases that I made that were unnecessary and I don't feel good about that. As a matter of fact, while I was out of town, all I could think about was my willy-nilly spending. I can pay off the card fairly easily, I just don't like that I put myself in that position in the first place. That money could have been used for saving instead of paying for something silly. Meh.

  • The next couple of days are going to be spent catching up with stuff at the office, and submitting my expense report ASAP. While I have a corporate card, the employee is stuck fronting the company with money out-of-pocket until we are reimbursed. And if there is a finance fee, we have to pay for that. Too bad, too sad. Again, meh.